Long is the trend, I wear it short :-)









We had Kingsday yesterday, celebrating the birthday of our King is a annual big party. Although it was cold I realy had a great day. Selling some of my clothes at the fleamarket and having fun watching some bands all over town, while the sun appeared in the afternoon.
As we celebrate 100 years of "De stijl" this year (a dutch art collective founded hundred years ago) my whole city is covered in the colorful minimalistic Mondrian style. Couldn't resist to make some shots :-) And yes I know the long trenchcoat is the trend, but I like my short one! Ain't fashion all about making your own choses, reflecting yourself and discovering your style, showing what inspires you (and maybe inspire others) and wearing what you like?!
Enjoy your day! X Brenda

Short trench: H&M  White blouse: Cos  White culottes (added the ring myself) and bag: Zara
(Edit & images by me)

No comments