The suit













Tryin'out things for the holidays (allready hihi)  A couple of a weeks ago I bought these booties at Topshop. As I am one of those people who can't walk on high heels, they're just perfect for me. They contrast awesome with black pants or denim, but here I'm wearing them white with a touch of black lace. For those who wonder why my face is cut off :-).....I think I've talked about this before, not sure though ... It's not about me but about the things I make, design and create . 
For daily updates and a sneakpeek behind the scenes, check my Instagram and Instagram stories HERE. Would be lovely to see you there, have a nice evening! Love, Brenda

White booties:  Topshop  White pants and rollneck: H&M  White blazer: Zara  Black lace top: Mexx  
(Edit and images by me)

1 comment