Braided whites



















So what's new? Not a lot I guess.... Like said on Instagram, it's not only about "having" things but about "seeing" things (and a good sense of mixing, matching and styling). Having a little discussion about that on my instafeed which you can join (what would be awesome) HERE
Back to the first question, the white braided slingbacks are new, which I really like cause they match with practically everything. And there's something else new... You might have noticed that I'm using more variety in my visuals and photography. As said in the past I'm not much of a writer so this site is all about visuals and showing views. More to come!
For now have a fab monday! X

White slingbacks: H&M  Grey blazer and black denim: Zara  Croptop: Cos
(Edit and images by me)

No comments