Interior styling tips with glass


minimalstyling minimaltips interiorstyling interiortrends interior tips glass




minimalstyling minimaltips interiorstyling interiortrends interior tips glass




minimalstyling minimaltips interiorstyling interiortrends interior tips glass




If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen me working a lot with glass. I love how it shows on pictures and how it reflects. There are so many different styling ways. This is an impression of my home and how I use it. Even the blue one with the candle is glass. What do you think about it and do you use it in your home? Would love to hear!
Wanna get more inspired check my instafeed for daily updates HERE.

2 comments

  1. Wauw, zóóó moooi!!
    Liefs Iep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Iep,
      Dank je, fijn om te horen dat je het mooi vindt.
      X

      Delete