Paris Fashionweek #1
































Yesterday I posted a movie of some skateboarders at Palais de Tokyo on my instastories. Commenting the movie by saying everything starts on the streets, it all happens and begins there. I love the beautiful fashion affiches on the streets of Paris, I love everything what is written and drawn on the walls, I love watching the different styles of people, I love the underground vibes and all the advertisements in the catacombs etc. It shows our era in every way and as a sucker for graphics and industrial places it is heaven.
The first show I saw on fashionweek was by Victoria/Tomas in the awesome catacombs of Palais de Tokyio, the Yoyo. Underground vibes, drawings on the walls and awesome shoes and clothes.
Happy monday! X

(Edit, images and video by Brenda)

No comments